Gold Weather Australia for Windows Phone Help
Adding a New Location
- From the Locations (main) screen, tap the Add (+) button.
- Select the station to add:
- Use Nearest (if location available): Adds a “virtual” station that will always update to the closest BOM station available depending on the device location (sometimes referred to as “Follow-me”)
- Nearby Locations (if location available): Displays a list of nearby locations listed from closest to furthest.
- Select by State: Select the state by tapping “choose item”: an alphabetic list of BOM stations in the state is listed (scroll to see all stations).
- Once a station is selected it will be added to the Locations list.
- Locations are listed alphabetically
- Scroll (swipe) up/down to view all stations (if required)
Removing a Location
To remove a station from the Locations list:
- Long press the station tile in the Locations list
- Select “Remove “ from the pop-up menu
Add Live Tile
To display station information on the app tile:
- Add the required station to the Locations list
- Long press the location tile in the Locations list
- Select “Display on tile” – an asterisk (*) will appear next to the station name to indicate it is used for the live tile.
- The live tile will update approximately every 30 to 60 minutes.
- The actual frequency is controlled by the Windows Phone operating system.
Tap a station on the Locations list to open the station details page. Scroll up/down on the station details to view all available information. Tap the refresh icon to update the station data if required.
Where available, a radar icon will be displayed below the weather icon. Tap on it to open the nearest radar loop.
History & Graph
Tap the menu icon to select either station history or graph for the last 24 hours (where available). Note that the graph may take a few moments to load from the remote server.
Email any issues or suggestions to support [at] tomfusion.com