Au Weather iOS Help
If you’re interested in becoming a pre-release tester, please contact support at tomfusion.com for access.
Tap the menu icon (top left) or swipe in from the left of the screen to view favourites:
Click the plus (+) icon (bottom left to add favourites:
- Add nearest*
- Select form nearby locations*
- Select by state
Keep in mind some stations are only updated once or twice a day or is no longer in use by BOM. In these cases, please select an alternative station.
* location access must be allowed for this feature to work
The top section displays the basic observation details (scroll up/down to view all the details):
The bottom section displays tabs with:
- Forecast details (station dependent)
- Detailed observations including sunrise and sunset times (station dependent)
- Warnings for the station state
Tap Radar (where available) at the bottom of the details tab to view the closest radar loop. The radar button is only displayed when a radar is within ~550km (~250km free version) of the currently displayed station.
Important: Note that all radar loops are not always active and may be taken off-line by BOM.
Au Weather includes a today widget showing any stations added as favourites*. The Au Weather notification widget can be added to Notification Center[sic] and displays current and forecast station information.
* No stations are added to favourites by default – favourite stations must be added manually as described in the favourites section above.
- The notification widget can be moved to the top of the notification area if required.
- More information on how to add and order notification widgets can be found at iGeeksBlog by clicking here.